Our workshops combine the latest research with insights from Erik’s coaching practice. New workshops are added periodically but can also be custom designed based on client needs.
Workshops/group coaching sessions are presented to your teams at your business or on retreats.
The typical workshop lasts for 7 hours. However, we can also accommodate half-day and 90-minute workshops.
Workshops currently available:
- Cultivating a High Performance State of Mind – The intersection of high-performance, attention, and mental toughness.
- Understanding high-performance through the lens of productivity, potential, and intention. (Why it matters)
- The factors that influence high-performance.
- Understanding the dimensions of attention and how to shift your focus depending on what needs to be done.
- The pattern of high-performance.
- Clarity around your values and character skills and how to best utilize this information to help you succeed.
- The role of mental toughness in high-performance (and how to cultivate it).
- Framing and re-framing of situations to help you move through challenges effortlessly.
- Using certain triggers to theme and power your thinking and behaviours.
- Pre-performance rituals for an optimal state of mind.