I consistently work with 10-12 one-on-one coaching clients. My clients are people dedicated to better understanding themselves, improving their leadership abilities, building deeper relationships, and who endeavor to play at the highest level of performance.
My main role is as thinking partner. In this regard I have become a trusted resource for many highly regarded business men.
In my experience my clients seek out coaching for the following reasons:
- They want to feel supported as high-performance and top leadership can often leave them feeling isolated.
- They want to feel challenged. The people around them admire them for what they have achieved however they know that they have much more to give.
- They want to stress test their perceptions and value the gift of looking at ideas from different angles.
- They want to be more deliberate about their actions and personal development.
- They are motivated to go bigger and faster.
- They are thought leaders who want to share an impactful message.
I am here to support you in becoming the absolute best version of you that you can be. If any of what you see on this page resonates with you then let me know so we can have an informal chat about whether coaching would work for you.
For more information please browse this page and if you have any questions send me an email to email@example.com.
Look forward to working with you.
Acta Non Verba,
If you are interested in coaching then please fill out the form below and we will be in touch to schedule an informal 20-minute intro call. On the call you get to better understand how coaching can assist you in achieving your goals and improving your performance.
What you need to know
We have put together a short list that will help you better understand whether you qualify for coaching and what the associated costs are.
- Requirement – Personal turnover of more than R1 million annually.
- Engagement – All clients commit to a 6-session minimum coaching engagement.
- Medium – Coaching sessions happen over Zoom.
- Cost – R5000 per coaching block (i.e. per 2 sessions).
- Waiting list – I work with a limited amount of one-on-one clients. Should we be fully booked you will be added to the waiting list.